Security & Bag Policy
In order to create a safe, enjoyable experience for all our guests, the Mobile Civic Center has implemented the following security policies:
All Guests are Subject to Search
Anyone entering the Mobile Civic Center is subject to a reasonable search including but not limited to bag search, wands and pat-downs. The Mobile Civic Center also reserves the right to inspect personal belongings of a suspicious nature. This includes, but is not limited to bags, purses, coats and hats. Any bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6" are not permitted.
In the event that prohibited items are revealed during a search, the guest will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item or the item will be confiscated or disposed of properly. The Mobile Civic Center will not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
The following items are prohibited in the Mobile Civic Center:
- Bags larger than 14" x 14" x 6"
- Firearms (permitted or not) or weapons of any kind
- Video or audio recorders, I-pads, tablets or lap-computers
- Professional quality camera equipment
- Selfie sticks/poles
- Glass, plastic or metal containers
- Food, except for certain medical conditions
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Baby seats
- Folding chairs
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers or horns
- Balloons and streamers
- Signs, posters, banners or flags
- Parcels, packages or any items the contents of which are not displayed
- Gifts of any kind for the entertainer(s)
The Mobile Civic Center reserves the right to restrict any other items that could pose a safety hazard or restrict the enjoyment of another guest.