With a generous 90 x 60 foot stage and plush seating for almost 2,000 patrons, the Mobile Civic Center Theater is a comfortably elegant location for performances ranging from solo artists to symphony orchestras.
Connected to the Arena by a glass promenade, the Theater can be used in conjunction with the courtyard to stage large-scale events requiring multiple venues.Because of its excellent backstage facilities, unobstructed-view seating and superb acoustics, the Theater regularly meets the challenge of staging such ambitious touring Broadway shows as Cats, Evita and Les Miserables. Schedule your next performance where technology, comfort and elegance come together — at the Mobile Civic Center Theater.
- 1,938 Upholstered Seats
- 90′ x 60′ Stage With 51′ Proscenium
- Nine Dressing Rooms
- Carpeted Aisles and Unobstructed View
- Sound Projection Booth With Two Follow Spotlights
- Individual and Chorus Dressing Rooms With Intercom to Stage
- Choral/Band Curtains and Contour Curtains
- Two-Story Lobby With Double Curving Staircases
- Coat Check and Concessions
- Small Lounge for Private Parties
- 60 Sets of Lines